Jared Goff and His Wife Christen Harper Are Set to Welcome Their First Baby: ‘Exciting to do This Together as a Team’ (Exclusive)…

The Detroit Lions quarterback and the model exclusively told PEOPLE on the NFL Honors red carpet that they are expecting a little girl soon

Jared Goff and Christen Harper are going to be parents

The Detroit Lions quarterback and his wife spoke exclusively with PEOPLE at the NFL Honors red carpet on Thursday, Feb. 5, in New Orleans and revealed that they are expecting their first child together.

Goff told PEOPLE that after playing his last game of the season in January, he’s excited to be “around all these great players” and the fun leading up to the Sunday, Feb. 9, 2025 Super Bowl, which will be between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs.

“I wish we were still playing, but this is nice to be here,” Goff confessed. The Lions were knocked out of the playoffs during the divisional round when they lost to the Washington Commanders on Jan. 17.

But now that he’s in his off-season, Goff revealed to PEOPLE what he’s most excited about. “I’m looking forward to becoming a dad,” the NFL star, 30, said.

“We’re just excited to enjoy this special time together and just soak up every second,” Harper, 31, added.

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model also revealed to PEOPLE that they are expecting a baby girl who will be due at the start of the summer.

Goff told PEOPLE that he’s “always dreamt” of becoming a father. Now that “it’s real,” he said he can’t wait. “I know it’ll add a new perspective to life, and it’ll be great.”

White House Officials Clears The Air On Why Donald Trump Will Be In the Super bowl In New Orleans..

President Donald Trump made history by attending Super Bowl LIX in New Orleans, becoming the first sitting president to do so. His presence at the event was confirmed by a White House official, who stated that the president’s attendance was intended to “show support for the American people and the spirit of unity that the Super Bowl represents.”

The decision to attend was also influenced by the recent terrorist attack in New Orleans on New Year’s Day, which resulted in 14 fatalities and 57 injuries. The White House official noted that the president’s visit aimed to “stand in solidarity with the victims and the resilient community of New Orleans.”

During his visit, President Trump met with family members of the attack victims and local law enforcement officials at the Caesars Superdome. He also participated in a pre-game interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier, marking a return to the tradition of presidential interviews during the Super Bowl, which had been paused during the previous administration.

The president’s attendance at the Super Bowl was accompanied by heightened security measures in New Orleans, a response to the recent terrorist attack and the presence of high-profile individuals. The White House official emphasized that the safety of all attendees was a top priority.

In summary, President Trump’s attendance at Super Bowl LIX in New Orleans was a strategic decision to demonstrate support for the American people, honor the victims of the recent terrorist attack, and participate in a longstanding presidential tradition.

 

SUDDEN NEWS:”Detroit Lions Star Carlton Davis III Takes $4.5 Million Pay Cut to Bolster Team Roster”Following…

Detroit Lions Star Carlton Davis III Takes $4.5 Million Pay Cut to Bolster Team Roster

 

In a strategic move to improve the Detroit Lions’ chances for success in the upcoming NFL season, cornerback Carlton Davis III has agreed to a significant restructuring of his contract. The star defensive back took a $4.5 million pay cut, reducing his salary from $18 million to $13.5 million. The move is part of the Lions’ broader effort to create additional cap space and strengthen their roster in key areas.

 

Davis, known for his elite coverage skills and leadership on the field, has been a cornerstone of the Lions’ defense since joining the team. His willingness to renegotiate his contract underscores his commitment to the team’s success and his belief in its potential.

 

Sources close to the team indicate that the freed-up cap space will be used to address critical needs on both sides of the ball. The Lions are reportedly targeting experienced free agents to bolster their depth at wide receiver and defensive line, two areas identified as priorities during the offseason.

 

Lions General Manager Brad Holmes praised Davis for his team-first mentality. “Carlton’s decision to restructure his contract speaks volumes about his character and dedication to this organization. He understands the bigger picture, and his sacrifice allows us to continue building a competitive and balanced roster,” Holmes stated in a press release.

 

Davis himself expressed optimism about the team’s direction, stating, “I’m all in for winning. This is about putting the team in the best position to compete for championships. We’ve got something special brewing here in Detroit, and I’m proud to be a part of it.”

 

The Lions, who made significant strides last season, are looking to capitalize on their momentum. By retaining a key player like Davis while creating financial flexibility, they’re positioning themselves as serious contenders in the NFC.

 

This pay cut not only highlights Davis’s leadership but also sends a message to the league: the Detroit Lions are fully committed to building a championship-caliber team. With additional resources to enhance their roster, the Lions are poised to make noise in the upcoming season.

 

No! I WON’T !! Details Lions Aaron Glenn DECLINED contract Deal Request From New York Jets as Head coach This is Because….

My need for a blog that performs well CEO-wise aside, I don’t think that it’s out of the question that the Miami Dolphins could be a player when it comes to where Garrett ends up. I’ll attempt to convince you that this is a realistic possibility or at least spin an entertaining thread in the process.

If you’ve been abstaining from watching Garrett’s tenure with the Browns (and given their 53-78-1 record over that time period, who could blame you?), then you’ve missed out on one of the most dominant defensive ends in the league. In his rookie season, he posted 7 sacks for the hapless zero-win 2017 squad, but since then, he’s had double-digit sacks in every season, with a career-high of 16 in both 2021 and 2022. He’s put up 14 in each of the past two seasons. In total, Garret has tailed 102.5 sacks in 8 years, with little sign of slowing down.

Mike McDaniel places an extremely high value on the defensive end position in the modern NFL. In a memorable media availability back on September 1st, 2022 he said

“I think the more quality guys you have, the fresher they can play, the more issues they give you offensively because now you’re preparing for six different pass rush moves instead of two that a particular player has, those type of things, and then they can play fresher during the game and it’s just such an incredibly important position that I’m all for that. If I could go and use – I mean, you’d have to talk me out of not trying to pitch to Chris (Grier) to draft a defensive lineman or edge every year because it’s that valuable.”

SAD NEWS: “Former Detroit Lions Coach Matt Patricia Arrested and Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Involvement in Human Trafficking and Drug Abuse”

SAD NEWS: “Former Detroit Lions Coach Matt Patricia Arrested and Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Involvement in Human Trafficking and Drug Abuse”

 

In a shocking and heartbreaking turn of events, former Detroit Lions head coach Matt Patricia has been arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment following his involvement in a horrific human trafficking ring and drug abuse operations. The former NFL coach, who was widely known for his tenure with the Lions between 2018 and 2020, now faces a future that stands in stark contrast to the promising career he once held.

 

Patricia, 50, was apprehended after a lengthy investigation involving local authorities and federal agencies, which uncovered his role in orchestrating a large-scale human trafficking operation. According to law enforcement officials, Patricia used his position and network to exploit vulnerable individuals for forced labor and sex trafficking, while also being implicated in a substantial drug distribution ring. Investigators discovered that Patricia had ties to organized crime groups, further complicating the case.

 

During the trial, prosecutors revealed that Patricia’s involvement in illegal activities began during his coaching career, with some instances dating back to his time in Detroit. Evidence showed that he exploited his status as a high-profile NFL figure to recruit individuals, making it easier to conduct illicit business without raising suspicion. The drug operation, involving various illegal substances, was also traced back to Patricia’s alleged involvement in multiple drug-related transactions.

 

In a statement, Detroit Lions owner Sheila Ford Hamp expressed the team’s devastation over the events, stating, “This is a deeply troubling and unexpected situation. Our thoughts are with all the victims of these heinous crimes, and we will continue to support efforts to hold those responsible accountable.” Many fans of the Lions and the NFL community have reacted with disbelief, struggling to reconcile the man they once admired with the criminal actions he has now been convicted of.

 

Patricia’s sentencing to life in prison was handed down after a jury found him guilty on multiple counts, including human trafficking, drug trafficking, and conspiracy charges. The case has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world, leaving a permanent stain on Patricia’s legacy, which now serves as a chilling reminder of the dark side of fame and power.

 

 

Breaking News: “I’m Going to Leave If They Don’t Increase My…” – Jared Goff Sends Strong Message Amid Contract Negotiations

Breaking News: “I’m Going to Leave If They Don’t Increase My…” – Jared Goff Sends Strong Message Amid Contract Negotiations

 

Detroit, MI – Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Gof has sent shockwaves through the NFL world with a bold statement regarding his future with the team. During ongoing contract negotiations, Goff reportedly told sources close to theJared Goff situation, “I’m going to leave if they don’t increase my…”—a statement that has left Lions fans and analysts speculating about his demands.

 

According to insiders, Goff is seeking a significant contract extension that reflects his value as one of the league’s top quarterbacks. His current deal, which he signed after being traded from the Los Angeles Rams, is set to expire soon, and he wants a long-term commitment from the Lions. Given his stellar performance in recent seasons, including leading Detroit to the NFC Championship and earning the 2025 Pro Bowl Offensive MVP award, Goff believes he deserves to be among the highest-paid quarterbacks in the league.

 

Goff’s Demands and the Lions’ Dilemma

 

Sources suggest that Goff’s camp is pushing for a deal worth $45-$50 million per year, a figure that would place him among the league’s elite quarterbacks like Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, and Josh Allen. However, the Lions’ front office is reportedly hesitant to commit to such a high number, as they want to maintain salary cap flexibility to build a championship-caliber roster around him.

 

Detroit’s management, led by general manager Brad Holmes and head coach Dan Campbell, must now decide whether to meet Goff’s demands or risk losing their franchise quarterback. The team’s recent success has largely been due to Goff’s leadership, making his potential departure a major concern for both the coaching staff and the fanbase.

 

What’s Next?

 

With negotiations at a crossroads, speculation is growing that Goff could hold out from offseason activities or even request a trade if a deal isn’t reached soon. While both sides remain engaged in talks, this public statement suggests that Goff is prepared to take a firm stance.

 

If the Lions fail to meet his demands, could Detroit be forced to explore other quarterback options? Or will they make Goff one of the highest-paid players in franchise history?

 

For now, the pressure is on Detroit’s front office to keep their star quarterback happy. Stay tuned for further updates as contract negotiations continue.

 

IT’S DONE:”Detroit Lions Mourn The Loss Of Another Key Player Who Was Involved In A Tragic …

Detroit Lions Mourn the Loss of Another Key Player Involved in a Tragic Incident

 

The Detroit Lions have been struck with devastating news as the team mourns the loss of another key player, who tragically passed away following a devastating incident. This is a heartbreaking blow to the organization, the players, and fans alike, coming just months after the team was already dealing with significant challenges. The identity of the player has not yet been fully disclosed, but the news has left the entire Lions community in deep grief and shock.

 

A Tragic Loss for the Lions

 

The tragic event unfolded under circumstances that are still under investigation, leaving the team, the city of Detroit, and NFL fans around the world in mourning. The player, who had been an integral part of the team’s defense/offense (depending on their position), was known for their leadership, dedication, and passion for the game. This loss is particularly difficult for the Lions, who were relying on the player to help drive them to success in the upcoming season. The tragic event serves as a reminder of the fragility of life and the uncertainty that can accompany professional sports.

 

A Team in Mourning

 

 

Lions’ head coach and management have expressed their heartbreak over the loss. In a statement, head coach Dan Campbell said, “We are deeply saddened by the tragic passing of one of our beloved teammates. He was more than just a player—he was a brother to all of us. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this incredibly difficult time.”

 

Teammates have also taken to social media to express their sorrow and pay tribute to their fallen comrade. Many have shared memories of the player’s work ethic, sense of humor, and the positive energy they brought to the locker room. The entire team is expected to hold a private memorial to honor their lost teammate, with arrangements for a public tribute likely to follow.

 

Moving Forward Together

 

While the future of the Detroit Lions’ season now faces even greater uncertainty, the team is determined to honor their fallen player’s legacy. The organization has vowed to stay united in the wake of this loss and will seek to channel their grief into motivation for the remainder of the season.

 

The NFL community, as a whole, has rallied around the Lions, offering support to both the team and the player’s family during this difficult period. Fans have also expressed their condolences, with many showing their solidarity by attending memorials or lighting candles in honor of the late player.

 

As the Detroit Lions prepare for the season ahead, the memory of their fallen teammate will undoubtedly remain a driving force within the organization, and their impact on the team will be remembered for years to come.